Healogics Limited Legal Web Statement
Terms and conditions
By accessing and using this website you agree to follow the terms and conditions described below. By accessing and displaying this site you are implicitly and unconditionally agreeing with the following terms and conditions.
1. The information contained in this website is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice nor is it intended to be for medical diagnosis or treatment.
2. All that you see or read on this website is protected by the law of copyright, excluding the exceptions indicated as such in the text, but using the information is subject to these terms and conditions.
3. Healogics Ltd is trying to the best of its abilities to offer you on this website information as updated as possible, but does not offer any guarantees as to its accuracy. We do not assume any responsibility for any error or omission from the content of this website.
4. You are accessing this website at your own risk. Healogics Ltd or any other party involved in the design, development or delivery of this website ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE for any direct, incidental, indirect or deliberate damage caused by accessing this website. Healogics UK is also not responsible for any damage brought to your equipment, including virus infection, caused by accessing, using or displaying this website or by downloading any information, including text, images, video or audio materials from this website.
5. Healogics Ltd does not verify all websites to which this website refers and is not responsible for their content. Access to these sites is made at your own risk.
6. You are not permitted to transmit through or link this site to any illegal, defamatory, slanderous, threatening, obscene, scandalous, instigating, pornographic, profane materials or any other kind of material that constitutes or is liable to cause offence against persons or organisations, involving civil liability or instigating the breaking of laws.
7. Healogics Ltd reserves the right to revise these regulations at any time and without prior notice. To this end, we advise you to periodically visit this page to be acquainted with the legal terms and conditions regarding accessing and using the website, which you are obligated to abide by.
8. The confidentiality of your information is of paramount concern to Healogics UK. To this end, Healogics Ltd fully complies with Data Protection Legislation and Medical Confidentiality Guidelines.
9. Information submitted to Healogics Ltd over this website is normally unprotected until it reaches us. Users are requested not to send confidential or personal details, for example, by email, unless specifically requested by Healogics UK.
10. We do not collect information about individuals/patients, except where this is specifically stated and provided with your knowledge.